YOUTH WORK DEVELOPMENT WORKER
|SALARY:||£19,000 per year (£22,967 pro rata)|
|EMPLOYMENT TERM:||Initial 12 month contract|
|HOURS OF WORK:||On average, 30 hours per week, with an expectation that worker will be able to be flexible with working hours and allocate hours to any events or activities which may be a required part of the post|
Create Paisley is looking to appoint a Youth Work Development Worker to lead on and develop the charity’s approach to and delivery of youth work activities alongside a team of volunteers.
The Youth Work Development Worker will:
- Facilitate current and new youth work provision
- Lead the organisation’s approach in responding to young people’s voices
- Oversee and deliver training opportunities
- Manage youth work projects and budgets
- Develop and implement monitoring, evaluation and learning approach on youth work activities
- Recruit and support volunteers
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply, please follow the following steps.
- Read the job description here
- Read about Create and our vision and values here
- Apply by completing our online application form here by Wednesday 19th September at 5pm
- Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you require assistance or have any questions any other questions in relation to this job please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0300 365 0321.