Open Mind Fest is back in May 2020 with an online programme.
- Monday – Join us for our #MindfulMondays – an opportunity to pause and have a screen break
- Tuesday 3-4pm – An online drama masterclass with Nicola Ferguson looking at perspective. An opportunity to look at character development and taking on the perspectives of the different people around us, helping us to shift our perspective off of ourselves and look through the eyes of others.
- Wednesday 4-5pm – Join us to write a poem, song or monologue around pandemic perspectives with the opportunity to share your creation at the instagram live open mic night on Friday
- Thursday 1pm – We realise that it’s really easy to get caught up in your own head just now. So join us on Instagram LIVE and take a walk with us to help clear your head and open up your mind to more than just your home. Ask us questions, chat to another person, remind yourself that a whole world still exist beyond these walls. #outsidethesewalls
- Friday 8pm – Jordan Stewart is hosting an Open Mic night live on CREATE’s Facebook – tune in at 8pm or get in touch if you want to play a song or show off your art.